Hi everyone, my Monday went so fast at work by the time I stopped to look at the clock it was 3:30 (fine by me)!!
Over the weekend I spotted these polishes at Walmart for $1.50, they’re Rita Ora’s limited edition polishes done by Rimmel London. On my nails is the minty fresh color by the name of “Breakfast in Bed”. This is 3 coats, no topcoat. The formula is average, not thick and not runny, applies smooth no streaks.
Hiya!! I should’ve posted this on Saturday but we were having so much fun hanging out I forgot, but now I remembered.
My OOTD is brought to you by a few brands…. I decided since we were going to do a lot of walking I’d better wear comfy sneaks (& clothes of course).
Top: INC (Macy’s)
L.E.I Camo pants: Walmart
Nike Air Max 1 Embossed Snake Print (available on nike.com)
Purse: Rebecca Minkoff Bronze Mac (purchased from Sak’s Fifth Off Outlet from a whopping 70% off sale).
Good morning, well what is that at the end of the week; it looks like Friday approaching the platform YAYYYY
My week has been just blah and I’m ready for some get away time with Mr. Nailmattic (he’s finally come to terms with his new sidekick name).
So today I have two polishes from Sinful Colors, both untried and 1 I didn’t know is a matte finish.
The textured polish I’m wearing is a burgundy color from the Full Throttle collection and it’s called “Race Rubber”. As I said before, these textured polishes are of the more subtle textured finishes than ones I own; it isn’t as rough as the others. On my accent nail is Get It On which is a burgundy matte finish polish.
Hey hump dayers lol!! How is your week going? Mine was going ok until I got word that my close neighbor died on Saturday. I haven’t found out yet what killed her but I am sure she is free from all the pain she was enduring.
On to my nails, I am wearing a polish by Nabi which is a holographic 3-D effect polish. I haven’t bought holo polishes in a bit, I happen to be a part of the Polish-aholics Anonymous facebook group and a nail supply store in Brooklyn is closing and decided to sell a few items. I got 4 Nabi holo polishes for $2 each and had them shipped to me.
I am wearing 3 coats and 1 coat of top coat of HOT PINK by Nabi.
Hey you all out there, sorry I don’t have a fab mani to share with you all today, but reading this post by Varnishingpoint, I liked her little polish beauty survey and thought it is a cute idea so consider it *STOLEN* lol
So here’s my job and this little beauty Q & A:
- What’s your favorite nail polish company? I’d have to say OPI or Bettina Cosmetics
- Glitter or no glitter? Yes, the removal process has gotten so much easier that it’s safe to wear glitter still lol.
- OPI, China Glaze or Essie? OPI because I like the wide brush and the fast drying time.
- When do you change your nail polish? I normally change it every night, but it really depends on my mood.
- What’s your favorite color on your nails? Pink mostly, I don’t favor dark colors
- Darks or brights? Brights, I love colorful nails, I have to be in a real bad mood to wear dark colors—you won’t find too many in my collection.
- What are you wearing on your nails right this moment? Just 1 coat of Sinful Colors base coat.
- Matte nails… in or out? In!! In the beginning I didn’t care for the matte look but with certain shades it has won be completely over.
- Do you like French manicures? Uh, I mean…. I don’t hate it, but I haven’t worn it since high school; not really my forte’
- What’s your favorite winter color? Reds
Well people, that concludes my quick little beauty Q & A, I don’t have anyone to tag so feel free to post this again with your own fun filled answers!!
Wakey Wakey…. I should’ve posted it yesterday but we were so busy enjoying our day (we as in Mr. Nailmattic and I). Now that I have my personal photographer with me 24,7, I’ll be posting more OOTD from wherever we venture out to.
Applebees was our destination and I wasn’t in the mood to get all fancy shmancy. I threw on a pair of Acid Wash jeans I got from Forever 21 and a top I got my TJMaxx (name never heard of). My MCM pouch isn’t shown but that’s what I toted…
When we were driving, I just had a “photopiphany” as we were going over the railroad tracks and pulled over to take this pic lol.
On feet is a pair of Nike Air Max 1 “Citrus”.
Hi peeps!! Happy Friday Eve lol! I did a quick comparison here of two textured polishes.
This is applied with 3 coats of each polish. The OPI one is called You’re so flippy floppy & Sinful Colors Face the Facets. I think they’re not a dupe, the SC one is much brighter while the OPI is dull, what do you think? .