Hey now beauties….
So have any of you ladies seen this new collection in your local drugstore? I spotted this collection in my Walgreens after seeing a video by Totalmakeupjunkie101. So yeah, these are highly pigmented & gives you a creamy-matte-matte finish. I own some of these lipsticks by their previous collection and they are pretty long lasting. There are eight in this collection but I only picked up 4!
So go ahead and take a look at the ones I purchased :).
Also don’t forget to click on this link to check out my latest lipsticks watch video on my YouTube channel 🙂 https://youtu.be/efR2s6WG1Ow.
Don’t forget to follow me on all social media apps such as IG, Twitter, FB, Pinterest & Tumblr @nailmattic 🙂
Hey Beauties!! I know that I have been neglecting my blog with posts, but I’ve been doing something a little bit more creative on my YouTube channel. Now live on my channel is a lipstick swatch video of 5 creamy matte lipsticks by Maybelline NY (+ a bonus one). Please check out my video when you get a chance by clicking on this link http://youtu.be/efR2s6WG1Ow. THANK YOU for watching in advance :).
And don’t forget to follow me on all popular social media apps (FB, Twitter, IG, Tunblr, Pinterest @nailmattic
Hi beauties it’s the weekend and I don’t wanna bother you all but I do wanna ask that you check out my new YouTube video please! This new video features some swatches of Jordana’s matte lipsticks. There are on lips swatches & arm swatches, take a look please THANKS :).
I live in Florida so Summer is pretty much all year round lol. On my YouTube channel is a video of my top 10 lipstick color choices for the summer.
When you get a chance go take a look to see what I colors I chose here by clicking this link https://youtu.be/3iLy-9z4pB4.
Also let’s stay connected, follow me on IG, Twitter & like my Facebook (www.facebook.com/nailmattic) page all under the name Nailmattic 🙂
#maybellinenewyork #milanicosmetic #MACcosmetics #LAGirlusa #magnoliamakeup #lipstick #stilacosmetics #bonitalipcream #beauty #makeup
Hey beauties I think I’m on my way to enjoying this new vlog series I have started on my YT channel. This week I’m talking about how to shape your circle and “stop being a yoohoo”. Check out my video to find out what I’m mean by stop being a yoohoo lol!!
Let me know if you can identify with this topic http://youtu.be/GJ-HEPuQeeg.
Hey Beauties… It’s FRIDAY so shake your bootay!!!
Today features just 2 pics I took yesterday playing with my camera and a pic of me today wearing TOK-I-O by Australis Velourlips 🙂
So today, I decide to take some time and fill out this questionnaire that I was given by another blogger.
This one, is one unique award I must say! I love this concept. Sisterhood of The World Bloggers Awards recognizes the voice of women bloggers around the world. Thanks to Veenazkit for passing this on to me.
The rules are:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
Here are the questions I will answer:
- What inspired you to start blogging? I wanted an outlet. At first I was doing only nail posts but then it hit me that I’m just as much of a makeup, clothes and shoe junkie & I need to incorporate all those.
- What is the Title of your very first post and date?
- Would you give a positive review to a non-deserving product? If yes, on what conditions? (Honest reply please 😛 ) NO! I don’t like feeling like my hands are tied in giving my honest impression of anything. Honest reviews keep companies on their toes and be mindful about the products they’re releasing to the public.
- What is your dream high end fashion brand that you would like to buy at the moment? Moschino
- Rate yourself in photography. ( As a blogger, we know how photography is important to us )? 7
- How many hours a day do you give to your blogging? About 4 but I don’t blog every day. When I schedule posts it takes hours.
- Current favorite face wash you are using right now? Neutrogena Fragrance Free Bar Soap
- How many lipsticks do you own? I have no idea but I need more lol
- Your favorite eyeliner style ( winged or simple)? Wing IT!
- Most expensive make up product you own. Becca Cosmetics Full Coverage Foundation ($45)
There you have it readers!! It’s been fun filling this out, I kind of like these things! Do remember to tag me or paste link of your Sisterhood post once you are done, would love to read the answers.
Bloggers I nominate: