Watermarble is my favorite sport!!
For this mani I used 3 polishes from the latest collaboration release from China Glaze. This collection features 12 polishes all dedicated to my childhood oops I meant My Little Pony. Yes I’m proud to say my childhood, I had all the My Little Pony toys my mom allowed herself to be coerced into buying lol. Sorry mom, I didn’t keep my promise of never wanting any other toy after that lol.
The colors I used below: L to R: Too Busy Being Awesome, Cute Mark The Spot, Sweet As Pinkie Pie.
These wm so beautifully I had absolutely no problems
If you haven’t purchased any of these polishes, you’re missing out a good mani and some good memories.
There’s also 2 LE sets that you can purchase on eBay, Sally’s and Ulta Beauty.
Have you purchased any polish from this collection? Which one(s)?
Thanks for reading
So let me put this disclaimer out from now before anyone decides they wasn’t sent for but they wanna come for me…. this list you’re about to read is based off MY experience doing the water marble technique! I didn’t put out a poll nor am I saying I’ve tried every brand known to nails. I want to let other water marble enthusiasts know what I know.
I am a self proclaimed water marble design expert! I love this technique, I really enjoy any chance to wear it; when I do wear it I get lots of compliments of fascination.
So like I’ve previously mentioned, here are some brands that make my water marbling come out perfectly.
*Favorite to use
Mainstream brands (and where they’re sold)
- *OPI- online, Ulta, TJMaxx, Beall’s Outlet, Sally’s Beauty Supply, JCPenney salon, Regis Hair Salon, Target, Salon Centric, Cosmoprof etc.
- *China Glaze- sold online, Ulta, Sally’s, Cosmoprof, Salon Centric
- Morgan Taylor- Ulta, JCPenney Salon, Cosmoprof
- Sinful Colors- Walgreens, Kmart, Big Lots, Target, Ulta
- Wet n Wild Megalast- Walgreens, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Walmart, Target, Five Below
- *Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear- Target, Walmart, Walgreens, Dollar General
- *Bettina- sold in South FL, Orlando & online @ http://www.bettinacosmetics.com
- Orly- Sally’s, Ulta, online
- Pure Ice- Walmart
- Zoya- Ulta, online
- *Color Club- Walmart (recently stocked), online
Indie Polish (& links to their IG)
- *In The Name of Polish-http://instagram.com/inthenameofpolish
- Native Warpaints-http://instagram.com/nativewarpaints
- Boii Cosmetics-http://instagram.com/boiicosmetics
- *Pipe Dream Polish-http://instagram.com/pipedreampolish
- Sweet & Sour Lacquer-http://instagram.com/sweetandsourlacquer
- ColoresdeCarol- http://instagram.com/coloresdecarol
I’ve made my list and checked it twice lol. Trust me when I say that ya girl has tried a TON of brands that worked well for others just not for me, so hey I stick with what I know!!
If you’re into water marbling nail designs, what brands are your go to? Put me on……
Thanks for reading!!
I can’t say enough about finding affordable quality matte liquid lipsticks!! Doesn’t that sound like a oxymoron–matte liquid?! Being a long time reader of mine you already know there’s such a thing.
Speaking of matte liquid, get a eyeful of these new matte liquid lipsticks shades from the Jordana Cosmetics line. I did a review on the first set they released, you can watch my swatch video HERE.
I’ll remind you that Jordana is Milani Cosmetics’s sister company so you’ll find if you get them, that they bear a very “sisterly” formula.
I was put on by @glossguru who spotted the display
The new shade #’s are: 21,22,23,24,25,26.
Here are the shades I got (21,22,25,26)…
When time permits I’m going to take on the challenge of comparing these to the Amore Matte Lip Crème lipsticks. These retail for $4.99 and can be found in Walgreens & Kmart.
How do you like the looks of these new shades??
Thanks for reading!!