So let me put this disclaimer out from now before anyone decides they wasn’t sent for but they wanna come for me…. this list you’re about to read is based off MY experience doing the water marble technique! I didn’t put out a poll nor am I saying I’ve tried every brand known to nails. I want to let other water marble enthusiasts know what I know.
I am a self proclaimed water marble design expert! I love this technique, I really enjoy any chance to wear it; when I do wear it I get lots of compliments of fascination.
So like I’ve previously mentioned, here are some brands that make my water marbling come out perfectly.
*Favorite to use
Mainstream brands (and where they’re sold)
- *OPI- online, Ulta, TJMaxx, Beall’s Outlet, Sally’s Beauty Supply, JCPenney salon, Regis Hair Salon, Target, Salon Centric, Cosmoprof etc.
- *China Glaze- sold online, Ulta, Sally’s, Cosmoprof, Salon Centric
- Morgan Taylor- Ulta, JCPenney Salon, Cosmoprof
- Sinful Colors- Walgreens, Kmart, Big Lots, Target, Ulta
- Wet n Wild Megalast- Walgreens, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Walmart, Target, Five Below
- *Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear- Target, Walmart, Walgreens, Dollar General
- *Bettina- sold in South FL, Orlando & online @ http://www.bettinacosmetics.com
- Orly- Sally’s, Ulta, online
- Pure Ice- Walmart
- Zoya- Ulta, online
- *Color Club- Walmart (recently stocked), online
Indie Polish (& links to their IG)
- *In The Name of Polish-http://instagram.com/inthenameofpolish
- Native Warpaints-http://instagram.com/nativewarpaints
- Boii Cosmetics-http://instagram.com/boiicosmetics
- *Pipe Dream Polish-http://instagram.com/pipedreampolish
- Sweet & Sour Lacquer-http://instagram.com/sweetandsourlacquer
- ColoresdeCarol- http://instagram.com/coloresdecarol
I’ve made my list and checked it twice lol. Trust me when I say that ya girl has tried a TON of brands that worked well for others just not for me, so hey I stick with what I know!!
If you’re into water marbling nail designs, what brands are your go to? Put me on……
Thanks for reading!!