“I already have that color I don’t need it”-said no woman ever (especially not me) lol. When these polishes first released, I spotted them in Kmart. They were priced for more than $2 and I just wasn’t wow’d enough to swipe.
It was at Dollar Tree when I lost my memory lol. I saw these for a dollar and it made me holla!!
There isn’t anything unique about the colors but the formula is amazing, these can easily be one coaters.
Check out the colors I bought.
Aforementioned about the formula, it is excellent and dries to a glossy finish, I didn’t swatch these with a top coat. These could easily be one coaters. I did have a slight application problem with Fantasia & Sweet Angel being a little on the thick side, but waiting in between layers always helps–along with polish thinner.
Now I’m not one to tell you what to do buuuuuut go get you a few lol!
Thanks for reading
So let me put this disclaimer out from now before anyone decides they wasn’t sent for but they wanna come for me…. this list you’re about to read is based off MY experience doing the water marble technique! I didn’t put out a poll nor am I saying I’ve tried every brand known to nails. I want to let other water marble enthusiasts know what I know.
I am a self proclaimed water marble design expert! I love this technique, I really enjoy any chance to wear it; when I do wear it I get lots of compliments of fascination.
So like I’ve previously mentioned, here are some brands that make my water marbling come out perfectly.
*Favorite to use
Mainstream brands (and where they’re sold)
- *OPI- online, Ulta, TJMaxx, Beall’s Outlet, Sally’s Beauty Supply, JCPenney salon, Regis Hair Salon, Target, Salon Centric, Cosmoprof etc.
- *China Glaze- sold online, Ulta, Sally’s, Cosmoprof, Salon Centric
- Morgan Taylor- Ulta, JCPenney Salon, Cosmoprof
- Sinful Colors- Walgreens, Kmart, Big Lots, Target, Ulta
- Wet n Wild Megalast- Walgreens, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Walmart, Target, Five Below
- *Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear- Target, Walmart, Walgreens, Dollar General
- *Bettina- sold in South FL, Orlando & online @ http://www.bettinacosmetics.com
- Orly- Sally’s, Ulta, online
- Pure Ice- Walmart
- Zoya- Ulta, online
- *Color Club- Walmart (recently stocked), online
Indie Polish (& links to their IG)
- *In The Name of Polish-http://instagram.com/inthenameofpolish
- Native Warpaints-http://instagram.com/nativewarpaints
- Boii Cosmetics-http://instagram.com/boiicosmetics
- *Pipe Dream Polish-http://instagram.com/pipedreampolish
- Sweet & Sour Lacquer-http://instagram.com/sweetandsourlacquer
- ColoresdeCarol- http://instagram.com/coloresdecarol
I’ve made my list and checked it twice lol. Trust me when I say that ya girl has tried a TON of brands that worked well for others just not for me, so hey I stick with what I know!!
If you’re into water marbling nail designs, what brands are your go to? Put me on……
Thanks for reading!!
Hey beautiful people! Welcome to chapter 2 of 12, keep making progress; keep making memories!!
I had a cool weekend attending The Makeup Show Orlando so look forward to a post and video sometime this week (video may be today).
So, here’s what’s on my nails today, haven’t posted a nails post in a good minute. I can’t remember the names of the polishes but all polishes used are by Sinful Colors!!
Thanks for reading and have a great week!!
Today I’ll be showing you the second polish I purchased from the brand Hail Nails. Don’t forget to check out more colors on their site http://www.hailnails.com.
Today I’m wearing a hot pink formula named Hardcore. I’m glad this turned out to be the shade I had to have online and in person. The formula is easy to work with, it’s smooth and shows no streaks in between coats. I’ve applied two coats without a top coat and as you see that it has a glossy finish.
Lately I’ve been on a matte kick so I’ve been testing all my mani’s with a matte look. I happen to like this color with a matte finish.
Which finish do you prefer?